Any Bachelors degree in computer science (or equivalent) or Higher
Build & Release Automation:
• ‘ Implement continuous integration solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
• Implement continuous deployment solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
• Develop packaging deployment documentations and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
• Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
• Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium sized projects to come up with high level design.
• ‘ Develop playbooks/cookbooks for configuration management.
• Install tools on cloud infrastructure.
• Solve complex hyperviser issues or problems.
• Configure complex networking configurations Solve complex networking issue if any during infrastructure automation.
• Configure complex storage setup.
Log Management Solutions:
• ‘ Configure listeners.
• Develop complex Search queries.
• Installing log management tool.
• Performing admistrative activities on the log management tool.
• Develop custom scripts to enable log management.
Must Have Skills
• AWS DevOps
Work Location: Work From Home, Must be ready to relocate to client site at East London in 1 year